Experiments with the XSI - Balboa Park


I have been IN LOVE with my Canon Rebel XSI since I got it last week. Today I had the time to take it out and start shooting just for fun (and for practice). I went to Balboa Park, which is a great place next to downtown San Diego (and adjacent to the San Diego Zoo). It is a HUGE park which is home to museums, art galleries, historic buildings, botanical gardens and a large craft center. Basically it's a mecca center for the local San Diego art scene (so an obvious choice to go and shoot).

Unfortunately I was only able to stay for a half hour because I had to leave a meet a friend for lunch (never ending pasta bowls at Olive Garden YES) but I still got some pretty good pictures.

I am only using the creative modes on my camera (the modes which you control the aperture and the shutter speed) so I can learn how to take the picture (vs. the camera taking the picture). I am planing on taking an online photography class over the next month (once I get some money haha)

Paper Cranes_2
Paper Cranes on Display at one of the Craft Vendor's booths

IMG_3605

IMG_3603

IMG_3601
Orchids at the Botanical Garden

I have only posted a few of my favorite photos, if you want to see all of them, please visit my Balboa Park Flickr Page.




Related Site

-The Wedding Gifts Online

-Wedding Insurance

-Wedding Photographer Online




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: A/B Experiments with Google Website Optimizer

Learn how to set up A/B experiments in Google Website Optimizer.

Title: Michael Masnick The Trent Reznor case study

Since completing his earlier major record label contract, musician Trent Reznor has been experimenting with a variety of new and unique business models for his band, Nine Inch Nails, to reach and connect with fans. This case study explores Reznor's experiments, examining what has worked and what has not - and why.
Speaker: Michael Masnick (Editor/President & CEO, Techdirt Blog/Floor64)






0 comments:

Post a Comment