Balloon necklace and blog housekeeping


Balloon necklace and blog housekeepingI have a weakness for balloons. When I was a child, my mother used to rent "The Red Balloon" and I loved it. One of my most vivid memories is visiting Disneyworld for the first time and desperately hoping my mom would buy me one of the Mickey Mouse-head balloons (she didn't psychically realize this, and bought a foil balloon instead!). I would love to recapture my youth with this necklace from Yellow Goat on etsy. 

{found via Design Sponge}

In other blog housekeeping news, I will be starting a new job on Monday. How will this affect the blog? Well, it means the cooking updates may get kind of weird, but tackle a new domestication challenge: cooking for two when the people in question work opposite hours. I will be working 9 to 5 and Sean works 3 to 11:30ish. Never fear, friends, I will still be updating faithfully and hopefully some of you will join me for dinner so I can keep learning!


Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Learning To Let Go [FINALE...PART 2]

I KNOW ITS SUPER SHORT BUT I HAD TO SPLIT IT IN TWO!
-----------------------
Joe was at Kevin and Sam's helping them set up for Lexi's 5th birthday party. He took a seat on the couch and started blowing up balloons. Little Lexi came storming into the living room with a pink princess dress that nick and joe had given her for her party. She jumped next to Joe on the couch.

Lexi: whatcha doin!
Joe: blowing up balloons for your party.
Lexi: but I don't like balloons.
Joe: [let go of a balloon and let it fly off] are you kidding me. Munchkin you told me you wanted balloons. Specifically yellow ones remember.
Lexi: but I don't want them anymore.
Joe: if you weren't so cute then I would be mad. [tickled her until she begged for mercy]
Lexi: [smiled at Joe] its cuz you love me too much.
Joe: you're right. Hey I have something special for you for your birthday.
Lexi: oooh! Surprise! I love surprises.
Joe: [pulled out a necklace. It was Alexi's old heart diamond necklace that Joe kept] here.
Lexi: its pretty!
Joe: it was your aunt Lexi's.
Lexi: [eyes widened] really!
Joe: yep.
Lexi: [sat on Joes lap] can you tell me about her again.
Joe: I've already told you the story.
Lexi: but say it again. I like hearing it. [she cuddled next to her uncle who wrapped his arm around her. She felt so safe]
Joe: ok. Well where do you want me to start.
Lexi: tell me about how you met her. I like that part.
Joe: [laughed] ok. I was at my friend mikes party with nick and your dad. She walked in with your mom and tiff and my eyes instantly shot towards her. She was beautiful. Ya know you look a lot like her.
Lexi: I do?
Joe: yep.
Lexi: ok keep going.

Joe went on and told little Lexi the story of her aunt. She loved hearing how much her uncle love her. It was the best story ever.
---------------------
FINALE!
Ok so the story ended going back to the beginning! Wow...I cant believe I'm done! I wish I cold have gone more into detail and stuff but I really needed to end it. Like seriously. don't kill me!!! Thank you guys so much for keeping up with this series. You guys are amazing!!! now its time to work on WHO KNEW PART 2!!! Im sad about finishing this series...I'll miss the characters lol

Title: HKHarbourCity: Chocolate A-Z Exhibition+Daisy Balloon作品相片展覽.mp4

「海港城.美術館」A-Z 朱古力美術展
策展: AllRightsReserved
日期:2月24日至3月14日
地點:「海港城‧美術館」- 海港城海洋中心二階

Daisy Balloon作品相片展覽
日期:2010年2月下旬
地點:「海港城‧美術館」旁的海景露台(海港城海洋中心二階)

www.facebook.com/harbourcity

Battle of Losers and Lovers by Stephen j. Shanabrook (US)
Chocolate Fantasy Flower by Rie Hosokai / Daisy Balloon (Japan)
The Queen of Pop by Junko Wong / Junie Moon (Japan)
Chocolate Fragrance Candles by Mayumi Nakada / SWATi (Japan)
Chocolate Carpet by Philip Edis (Sweden)
Brown Morsels of Desire by Ryosuke Uehara & Yoshie Watanabe/D-BROS (Japan)
Bunnies & the Chocolate Dress by Petra Storrs (UK)
Chocolate Whipping-tops by Michael Sholk (Russia)
Brown Morsels of Desire by Ryosuke Uehara & Yoshie Watanabe/D-BROS (Japan)
Chocolate Ginkaku-ji by Yasuhiro Suzuki (Japan)
RompiBollo by AD&F (Italy)
Chocolite(Manufactured by NEMO from Italy) by VINTA (Japan)
Q-pot. Amour Du Chocolat! 2007 Tiara Du Chocolat & Q-pot. Amour Du Chocolat! 2008 Chocolat Ring by Tadaaki Wakamatsu / Q-pot. (Japan)
Chocolate Keyboard by Michael Sholk (Russia)
Chocolate Lip by Takeshi Ogawa / 100percent Inc. (Japan)
Chocolate Mahjong by AllRightsReserved (Hong Kong)
docomo STYLE series SH-04B by Tadaaki Wakamatsu/Q-pot. Japan & NTT DoCoMo, Inc. (Japan)
Music Chocolate by Michi Jung (Korea/Italy)
Peanut Chocolate by Gen Suzuki (Japan)
Oblique Chocolate by Gen Suzuki (Japan)
Chocolate Mail by Toby Ng (Hong Kong)
Q-pot. Petit Chocolat Necklace and Petit Chocolat Ring by Tadaaki Wakamatsu by Tadaaki Wakamatsu / Q-pot. Japan (Japan)
Choco-on-Key by Tom Vincent (UK/Japan)
Sweet Weapon by Stephen j. Shanabrook (US)
Chocolate TO-FU by Devilrobots
Tricolor by POWER GRAPHIXX (Japan)
U-Shaped Face by Little Thunder & Telephone (Hong Kong)
Walnut Chocolate by Gen Suzuki (Japan)






0 comments:

Post a Comment