Today is a Day for MOM!!


Photobucket

I am really sad today because I am not home for Mother's Day. I was a good girl and sent her a totally amazing gift but I would have much rather just been able to take her our for coffee and spend the day with her. Instead I had to sleep for most of the day because I worked last night. I called her and we talked but it just wasn't the same, I would have given anything to be in Rhode Island today. I will consider myself blessed when the day comes where my mother and I can be together for mothers day (and someday celebrate together when I'm a mommy too!)
My mom is one of the biggest reasons why I went into Nursing. She went to nursing school at night and got her ADN in 1992. Now that I am a nursing school graduate I have a deeper understanding/respect that she worked during the day, had class at night, and still had time for me and my brother while we were so young. I still don't understand how she did that and held on to her sanity. I had a hard enough time and I was ONLY doing school. She is my role model 100%. She is a wonderful nurse, and if I can grow up to be half of the woman she is, I would consider myself lucky
So cheers to my mom, the best mom on the whole freakin' planet!! (as far as i'm concerned!)

Photobucket




Related Site

-The Wedding Gifts Online

-Wedding Insurance

-Wedding Photographer Online




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: "Please Wake Up, Mommy!" | MIRACLE Mom Awakes From Coma

A woman walked out of the hospital months after slipping into a coma following childbirth. * * * * *| WLWT's Karin Johnson reports.

With his wife in a seemingly irreversible coma, Michael Smith brought his children to Bethesda North Hospital in Cincinnati to say goodbye to their mother before she was pulled off life support.

But Lori Smiths 8-year-old daughter Megan wasn't ready to say goodbye. Instead, she said, "Mom, if you love us and you hear us, move your eyes."

"Lori moved her eyes, and that was the first sign that I knew Lori was there," Michael Smith said. "I didn't know if Lori was being mom for the last time or what, but God really gave us a miracle and brought Lori back to us."

CONTINUE STORY: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29462994/
_________________________

Title: Sarah's Mom Loves Me. And I her :) (1.14.10)

Be sure to stay to the end of the video to check out all the other new videos we have out today!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment