Kelly + Jim: Practical Gifts


Kelly + Jim: Practical GiftsPhoto courtesy of Enigma Productions
(from left to right: Jen, Mandy, Melissa, the Bride, me!, Jenna, & Jess)

Here's another one of my favorite shots from the "getting ready" phase of my sister's wedding. We were all wearing our lovely monogrammed slippers from Exclusively Sew, which was one of the gifts she gave us. I love gifts that are practical and can be used more than once. I wear mine all the time... in fact, I'm actually wearing mine right now :)

Related Site

-The Wedding Gifts Online

-Wedding Insurance

-Wedding Photographer Online




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: GRANDMASTER JIM KELLY ON GSP, UFC, FEDOR, + ENTER THE DRAGON

Grandmaster Jim Kelly on GSP, Fedor, UFC, Royce Gracie and Enter The Dragon
Created on August 6, 2009 using FlipShare.

Title: Jim Kelly Interview

Jim is a martial artist and actor best known for the early 1970s movies 'Enter The Dragon' and 'Black Belt Jones'. Here he discusses meeting Bruce Lee.






0 comments:

Post a Comment