New Orders

Hello!

I am going to start taking new orders once again for invitations and reception pieces. Please note that I have available ship dates for invitations starting in August and anytime after. If you would like to work with me just send me an email. I can take orders for reception pieces for shipping the end of May and after.

I did not post for a week, so below are some designs that I have created over the past month or so. I will try to post more regularly, but I do try to work every moment I can when Gabriella is asleep so that means less time to blog.

Thanks!
Jessica

Related Site

Matrimonios y Bodas
Vestidos y Regalos de Bodas
Vestidos y Regalos de Bodas



Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: New Order - Ceremony

Joy Division created the song, with lyrics written by Ian Curtis. There are two recorded versions of the song by Joy Division. The first available on the Still album is from their final concert at High Hall, Birmingham University on May 2, 1980, sixteen days before Curtis' suicide. The second, available on the Heart and Soul four-disc box set is from a rehearsal tape made in April/May 1980. In both recordings, the vocals are only partially audible.

Title: New Order live, 1984, 'Temptation'

New Order live performance of 'Temptation' at BBC Radio 1 studios, 1984.






0 comments:

Post a Comment