J.Crew Spring Sale!


J.Crew Spring Sale!
J.Crew Spring Sale!

For those of you with a little money burning a hole in your wallet, J.Crew's spring sale begins today.
Shoes, top to bottom: $79.99 espadrilles and $59.99 satin rosette sandals.

Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Spring Haul / Outfits: How I Wear Floral Prints

I've accumulated a bunch of floral related pieces, so I decided to put them together in one haul/outfit video. Hope you enjoy. =) Please visit my blogpost if you want to know more about where I get each item.

http://shopaholicness.blogspot.com/2010/04/spring-has-sprung.html

All items were purchased by me. Any opinions expressed were my own.

Song Used: "You're Cute" by Kim Jung Ah (Afterschool) from the Pasta OST

Title: J.Crew 2010 - New York City - Greenwich Village






0 comments:

Post a Comment