It's a boy!


It's a boy!Now don't get all excited... no babies on board at the I.D.O. studio, but we did just finish creating our first ever baby banner! Now as you know we're all about weddings over at I.D.O. but Mommy-To-Be, Joy, loved the look of our monogram 16A and thought it would be the perfect touch to have one of our hand-painted banners hanging over the crib in the nursery. We really enjoyed making this banner and we hope it brings Joy and her beautiful baby boy lots of happiness!

Related Site

-The Wedding Gifts Online

-Wedding Insurance

-Wedding Photographer Online




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: "Its A Boy/Girl Thing" - Part 1/9

All nine parts of the amazing body-swap romantic comedy, "Its A Boy/Girl Thing".


STARRING:

Samaire Armstrong ---- Nell Bedworth
Kevin Zegers ---- Woody Deane
Sherry Miller ---- Katherine Bedworth
Robert Joy ---- Ted Bedworth
Sharon Osbourne ---- Della Deane
Maury Chaykin ---- Stan Deane


DISCLAIMER:
I DO NOT OWN THIS MOVIE IN ANY WAY. I UPLOADED IT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES, AND I MAKE NO PROFIT WHATSOEVER. I AM MERELY A FAN OF THIS AMAZING MOVIE.

Title: Pete Townshend- It's a boy played by Peter Autschbach

Pete Townshend is a fantastic rhythm guitar player. "It's a boy" was my favorite tune in the show "The Who's Tommy", which was my pleasure to perform for more than 1000 times in Europe (1995-96 in Offenbach, 2000 in Dortmund and 2005 at the Tommy European Tour).
http://www.autschbach.de






0 comments:

Post a Comment