School's (almost) Out for Summer!


School's (almost) Out for Summer!
Just cause we can all use something to look at while we read, above are some of my most recent creations!

And now for a glimpse into my personal life: So as most of you know by now, my "real job" is a school counselor at an elementary school (well, 3 elementary schools actually) and iDoOriginals.com is my "fun job." I am so excited to say that in 2.5 days school is officially out for summer and I can begin focusing even more attention on all my lovely brides! I can't wait to spend the whole summer being crafty! YAY! I wish I could say that was all I was planning on doing, but the summer holds a lot:

- selling our house
- buying a brand new house (yippee!)
- nine birthdays
- two weddings
- an engagement party
- one graduation
- and a partridge in a pear tree

I can't wait for summer to officially begin! Oh and want some more good news? The great blog Weddings by Socialites recently blogged about us- what a nice honor!


Related Site

-The Wedding Gifts Online

-Wedding Insurance

-Wedding Photographer Online




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Perfect Two

**********READ***********

i LOVE this song... i wanted to make this video a few weeks ago... but i never did, sorry ive been busy with finals, but schools almost over :D june 21! yay :D

this song is by---- auburn

*** I EDITED THIS && I DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURES :)

subscribe! ++ give me more ideas please :) or song requests & whattt kind of videos do you like?

Title: Power Rangers Season 6 In Space Episode 23 Part 1

A Date With Danger

I finally fixed episode 31... Sort of... So I feel like I can upload once again!






0 comments:

Post a Comment