Meet My: Photographer



Meet My: Photographer

Meet My: Photographer
Meet My: Photographer
Meet My: Photographer

So we have a venue and we have a cupcake-maker. Now, I'd like to introduce you to our photographer!

Ryan Burke and I met the very first week of college and became the best of friends. I still remember a day midway through our junior year when I met Ryan at our campus coffee shop and he confessed that psychology (his then-major) may not be his future and wondered what he should do. He was thinking about studying English or Art and I encouraged him to follow his heart and pursue photography. I've met few people with raw, self-taught natural talent like Ryan, and if nice pictures of me exist, he's taken them.

Ryan lives in Orange County, California now and has graciously agreed to shoot our engagement and wedding pictures. He sent over these amazing pictures from a recent engagement shoot he did with his friends Dawn and Isaac, who went up in a hot air balloon! How romantic is that? I love their cute little dog and that giant, pretend bike. Super cute.


Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Meet Photographer Astor Morgan

Astor Morgan is profiled on the Copyright Alliance's Creators Across America site at http://www.copyrightalliance.org/creators. Astor is a professional photographer in Los Angeles who chairs the LA chapter of the Advertising Photographers of America. He shares how his passion for music lead him to photography and his effort to educate "garage band" photographers and the importance of their rights.

Title: Canon 1D Mark IV Swim Meet Photo Shoot

This is my first test with the Canon 1D Mark IV. I took photos at a swim meet at Wheaton College in Wheaton Illinois this past weekend. I was really impressed with the Canon 1D Mark 4. The high ISO quality is really amazing and in my opinion this camera is a must for low light sports shooting. It will really make your pictures look great. I took the images at the end of the video at 8000 ISO. I found the new auto focus system to be really responsive and fast.

Here is a link I would suggest Canon 1D Mark IV shooters read. It is about the custom functions on the 1D Mark 4. There is a lot of information and articles about this camera but this one link is a good one. Read the entire article and play with your settings and practice them.
http://cpn.canon-europe.com/content/education/technical/eos1d_markIV_custom_functions.do

Thanks for watching! Oh yeah, count in the movie how many times I say Canon 1D Mark 4 :). Oh well, nobody is perfect! The timelapse of Adobe Lightroom is supposed to be dark as I wanted my screen to pop a little, used a filter on my lens.

If you are looking for a sports photographer in wheaton illinois or in the dupage county area, please feel free to contact me via my website link below.
http://www.photoalbumarchives.com/#/home






0 comments:

Post a Comment