Twilight Series


So I am currently reading the third book in the Eclipse series. I know...I know I had to jump on that bandwagon but it is a really good series if you are in the mood for fantasy and romance...(and if you like vampires!)


Twilight Series

I need to finish the whole series before the movie comes out!!!!!!


Related Site

-The Wedding Gifts Online

-Wedding Insurance

-Wedding Photographer Online




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Enjoy The Silence - Twilight Series

Please, watch in HQ.

Twilight, New Moon & Eclipse.

Summary of the series, focusing mostly on the angsty side of the story, that's why Breaking Dawn wasn't included.
I have been meaning to do this for a while. I was planning it so much better in my head though, I hope you enjoy regardless:)

Timeline:
Twilight: 00:00 - 1:02
New Moon: 1:02 - 1:47
Eclipse:1:47 - 2:31

Note: For the first time I used Taylor Lautner as New Moon Jacob. But I still used Steven Strait for Eclipse due to lack of clips.

EDIT: Video of the week at: http://eternity-edward.skyrock.com/

EDIT 2: Video of the week at: http://twilightersanonymous.com/component/option,com_mojo/Itemid,/p,2034/

(All twilight fans check both the sites!)

*All rights reserved. No copyright infringement intended or profit made anyways.*

Title: Twilight Series, New Moon "I Can't Live" music written for the soundtrack

Here's a new demo that I, along with two of Nashville's finest writers- Shaye Smith and Tammy Hyler- put together expressly for the soundtrack of "New Moon". If you like it, share it, and ask for it to be put in the new Twilight movie.






0 comments:

Post a Comment