Mason Jar Romance


Mason Jar RomanceI'm swoooooooooooooning for this shot from One Love Photo. Since I'm planning on jumping on the trendy mason jar bandwagon myself (although I'll purposely note I did that at a party three years ago), I'd love to get a shot like this. 

What did I do on my Labor Day vacation? I:
  • Ate out. A LOT.
  • Watched a "Sonny With a Chance" marathon on the Disney Channel
  • Watched "The Lady Eve"
  • Thought LONG and HARD about many of our wedding particulars. I may post some sneak peeks of what I've been up to. 


Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Waterloo Road Rachel Mason-Bad Romance.♥

Ok this vid is Serie 5 Episode 6 so I didn't have alot of clips to work with bcuz I don't have anymore episodes!! lol so that's why it's kinda crap!! This Vid is mainly Rachel but like Her Max&Chris so Rax&Rris!! lol anyways enjoy!! :P -------Holliieexo♥
Clips-Shed Productions.
Song-Bad Romance-Lady GaGa.

Title: Mr Mason Romance Trailer

Mr mason falls in love!
Coming to a theater near this holiday season






0 comments:

Post a Comment