Pizza Margherita On the Fly


Pizza Margherita On the Fly
Pizza Margherita On the Fly
Pizza Margherita On the Fly

You may note these are not the promised tuna steaks. I was just killing time, watching LOST, when I realized I was supposed to marinate the tuna. I had one hour until Sean needed to go to work; the tuna was not thawed and the recipe said to marinate for 1 1/2 hours. So I made an executive decision to put that off until tomorrow. Hopefully we don't die from mishandling fish.

I decided to whip together a pizza margherita for myself, using the leftover tomato and fresh mozzarella from yesterday's salad. I wish I'd had fresh basil, but alas, I'm not cool enough to have a little garden on my porch yet.

Don't worry though; the cupcake adventure will still take place later today. I'm stuck in the house waiting for a package delivery, so I'll have to keep myself busy.

Related Site

-Online Wedding Planner

-Photographers Weddings




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Chef Mary Recipe: Pizza Margherita

Pizza's pastry recipe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpHJ8atgng4

The happiness to share with you healthy, tasting and easy recipes. For the other recipes and the list of ingredients visit our site:
http://www.chef-mary.com

Title: Pizza margherita, video recipe

From Giallozafferano, the italian most famous food website, a new video recipe: pizza margherita.
Follow us and let's cook an original pizza margherita.The pizza margherita was invented in 1889 by a Neapolitan pizza maker, Raffaele Esposito, on the occasion of the Queen Margherita's visit to the wonderful city of Naples. Esposito expressly created 3 different pizzas, but the Queen appreciated particularly that with tomato and mozzarella cheese: from that moment on it was called pizza Margherita in her honour.
Among pizzas, the pizza margherita is the most simple and beloved, especially by children; prepared with tomato puree, buffalo's milk mozzarella, oil and basil leaves, it can satisfy even the faddiest eaters, provided that you use first-rate ingredients.Prepare the dough for 4 pizzas following our recipe. Pour the tomato puree in a bowl and season it with salt and 4 tablespoons of oil. Once the dough has risen, divide it into 4 parts; take one small ball and roll it out until it becomes a circle of about 12 inches in diameter. Lay the base on a lightly oiled baking pan (4) and top it with plenty of tomato sauce (5), extra virgin olive oil and the mozzarella, which you can dice or slice (6); bake it in a pre-heated oven at 480°F (250°C) for about 15 minutes. As soon as you take your pizza out of the oven, sprinkle it with basil leaves and serve it immediately.






0 comments:

Post a Comment