New Toys


So I unexpectedly had the night off because yesterday my manager scheduled me for ACLS *advanced cardiac life support* certification tomorrow. (since I have to get certified soon for the Emergency room YAY!) So thankfully I was home when the UPS man brought me a box with these beauties inside

Photobucket

Brian also included Canon XSI for Dummies and a very helpful DVD on how to use the camera. I am definitely in the beginner beginner category but I am SO excited to practice and learn more about how the camera works so I can start to use it creatively.

I started playing around with different settings while my cats were walking around...and look what I did..

Alex.
Photobucket

I STILL can't believe I actually took that picture...I'm so proud of myself!

That camera will be attached to my face while my family is here next week


Related Site

-The Wedding Gifts Online

-Wedding Insurance

-Wedding Photographer Online




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Lene Lovich - New Toy

Top of the Pops (UK T.V.) 1981

Title: NEW TOYS FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER

www.freeamerica.ning.com

www.myspace.com/freeamerica365






0 comments:

Post a Comment